Monday, June 6, 2011

OTHER LOVES (Performance)

 

Other Loves
Performed at Other  Loves: Celebrating Queer Artists
Documented by Jennifer Tyburczy
Dedicated to Other Loves not meant to be.

Christian:

When I saw him for the first time in his underwear,
I thought of falling in love,
and now he is covered in mud.

He awakened a feeling which I ignored lived in me.
Then I thought I heard a door slamming,
or my head banging against a wall,
and now he is covered in blood.

And I am afraid of admitting that I am afraid.


Milan:

This one I caught in the field,
he drank a different type of milk,
his body hair like threads of gold,
in the crevices of my teeth got caught.

His blood was a mild sauce,
his meat a tender as an infant's,
I cut into chunks and ate raw....
and now I am sickened.


Steve:

Away from his heat
my soul breaks into fragments,
away from his fragile kiss,
his skin, rough, juicy, delightful,
sliding slowly like sperm from a tense nerve.

Coming from him even pain would be enjoyable,
the punch of his fist would please me.

But his love is a campfire, 
it would entirely consume the forest I am.





No comments:

Post a Comment